When I published the last couple of posts, WordPress decided to change the date-and-time settings on them, which confused the sequencing, so I had to re-post them to correct it.
As a result, it is possible that the links may have become broken. Here are the correct links:
- Learning how to write a feature article: Studying online with GetSmarter
- An update on the feature writing course: A topic has been chosen
- My first visit to the CHPA – and the rescue of Molly
- Healing the body and spirit of Cape Town’s cart horses: The CHPA’s Recovery and Rehabilitation Centre in Gordon’s Bay
- Half-price horseshoes for Cape Town’s cart horses: Farrier Day at the CHPA Epping Clinic
Sorry about this!