At the end of February, we spent a long weekend on a pretty farm in the Olifants River mountains. It has taken me a while to go through all our photos and write up the story of our stay there, but all five posts are now finally ready to be launched.
Here they are, in chronogical order:
- Golden fields, rough roads, and a quaint cottage with cat
- Fabulous views, fragrant fynbos and starry skies
- Stone sentinels, abandoned cottages, and a delightful dam
- Heat haze, jeep tracks and a full moon braai
- The long way home via five mountain passes
I hope you enjoy reading them!