Since March 2008, when I first created this blog, I have had 3,000 page views!
A huge thank you to all my regular and not-so-regular readers and, above all, to everyone who has ever left a comment. 🙂
Here’s what the stats page says:
Months and Years
Average per Day
|Dec 224||Dec 2315||Dec 245||Dec 251||Dec 2613||Dec 2710||Dec 2824||72||10|
|Dec 2912||Dec 3014||Dec 314||Jan 14||Jan 26||Jan 34||Jan 44||48||7||-33.33%|
|Jan 57||Jan 64||Jan 721||Jan 810||Jan 98||Jan 108||Jan 1113||71||10||+47.92%|
|Jan 1215||Jan 1316||Jan 145||Jan 1522||Jan 1666||Jan 173||Jan 187||134||19||+88.73%|
|Jan 1929||Jan 204||Jan 217||Jan 2211||Jan 2315||Jan 242||Jan 2510||78||11||-41.79%|
|Jan 2664||Jan 273||67||64||+474.36%|
About the math
If you try to verify our computations using the numbers in these tables you might get different results. The logic is explained here.
- An average is the sum of views divided by the number of days.
- We exclude days prior to the first recorded view and future days.
- Today (Jan 27) is excluded from averages because it isn’t over yet.
- Yearly averages are computed from sums, not an average of monthly averages.
- Averages are rounded to the nearest integer for display.
- Gray zeroes are exactly zero. Black zeroes have been rounded down.
- Percent change is computed from weekly averages before they are rounded.
Just a note: we don’t count your own visits to your blog. All times are in GMT.