If our maths teacher had shown us graphs like these, we might have paid a teensy bit more attention in class. I can definitely relate to some of these – particularly the last one!
- 357,350 visits
Welcome to my World!
This blog grew out of a desire to share with others my enthusiasm for getting to know my neighbourhood and my city - and hopefully more parts of South Africa and beyond!
The Cape Peninsula is an extraordinarily beautiful place: we have an iconic world-famous mountain right in the heart of Cape Town, wonderful and easily accessible hiking trails all over the mountain, and a fascinating history, culture and society just waiting to be explored.
Looking for something?
Freshly Pressed and Popular Posts
Featured Posts1. Erindi Private Game Reserve in Namibia: A Bushveld Paradise (2011)
2. Getaway to Riversdale (August 2011)
3. A Theme Change: MistyLook to Comet
4. Photographing Military Events
5. Tuffy-Cat and the Open Window
6. Wild Flowers at Postberg Nature Reserve in 2011
7. Bodhi Khaya Retreat Centre in 2011
8. Our little American roadtrip of 2012
9. 2012 - An exciting year of being published
10. Springtime wild flowers at Seeberg in the West Coast National Park 2012
Flat Kathy’s Blog
The Fantastical Voyages of Flat Kathy1. My Special Flat Kathy Postcards
2. The 10th CANSA Shavathon
3. Who has nipped Miss Tuffy-Cat's catnip?!
4. The Du Toit's Kloof Pass
5. A special Sunflower
6. The Grim Reaper on the Black River
7. Lions at Rhodes Memorial
8. Sunset on the Beach
9. Happy Birthday to Cousin Buller
10. The Tale of Miss Tuffy-Cat
- Are you dreaming? Or are you awake?
- Toys and games for the young patients of the Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital
- Edward T Bear is home again!
- Edward T Bear is missing! Or: Did LAN Lose It?
- Hear me roar!
- Happy New Year: Introducing “Finding Frohsinn”
- Wanted: Looking for a mate!
- Another kitchen experiment: Chocolate and beetroot brownies
- A labour of love – or: why typists shouldn’t mosaic as a hobby
- The Animal Communicator – an extraordinary movie
© Regine Lord and http://namibsands.wordpress.com, 2013.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material, text and photographs on this blog, without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to me and my blog with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Exploring the Cape
Getaway to the Garden Route
Getaway to the Cedarberg Mountains
Getaway to the Olifants River Mountains
Getaway to Swellendam
Getaway to McGregor
Getaway to Stanford
Getaway to Riversdale
Hikes and Rambles
Home and Garden